Grants & Funding
Alfresco Restart Package
If you are a small or medium business and want to create or expand your outdoor dining/tasting area, you may be eligible for a $5,000 rebate under the NSW Government’s Alfresco Restart package.
The rebate is available to the first 5,000 eligible small or medium food and beverage businesses that register.
There are 2 steps involved in the Alfresco Restart rebate:
- Register for the rebate
- Businesses must first register to confirm their eligibility.
- Registrations will close when 5,000 businesses have successfully registered.
- Claim the rebate
- Businesses that have successfully registered can claim their rebate from late February 2022 for expenses incurred from 14 October 2021 to 30 April 2022.
- Registered businesses will receive an email when the claims process opens.
- Claims must be made by 30 April 2022.
Find out about eligibility and register HERE
The NSW Government supports a range of physical, mental and financial support during rural and regional disasters like floods and storms.
You may be eligible for the February and March 2022 Storm and Flood Disaster Recovery Small Business Grant or the Clean Up and Recovery Grant.
Find out more here...
Support for farmers and primary producers after floods:
Financial support for businesses affected by floods: