2022 AWITC Sponsorships
2022 AWITC NSW Delegate Sponsorships
This year NSW Wine, the NSW Department of Primary Industries and AWITC sponsored a combined total of 15 delegates to attend the 18th Australian Wine Industry Technical Conference (AWITC) and trade exhibition in Adelaide( 27th June to Wednesday 29th June 2022).
There are two NSW sponsorship programs for delegates available.
- Emerging NSW viticulturists (6 available)
- New NSW wine industry career entrants (9 available via the nsw skills development program)
The aim of both programs is to select delegates to attend the 18th AWTIC as a sponsored NSW ambassador. Each successful applicant will also agree to act as conduit of new knowledge and key learnings gained from the AWITC, back to their region and business, and help where possible to create a wider benefit for the NSW wine industry.
For emerging NSW viticulturists, the assessment committee will consider:
- Evidence that the candidate is clearly working in the viticulture industry
- Viticulture education either completed or being undertaken
- Evidence of work being done in NSW and wider industry participation
- Visible engagement with the industry and evidence of collaboration with others
For new NSW wine industry career entrants, the assessment committee will consider:
- Tenure in the industry to assess how new to the industry the candidate is
- Evidence of work being done in NSW
- Visible engagement for the industry and evidence of collaboration with others
Keep an eye on our website for more sponsorship opportunities.