If you’ve ever wanted to be a vineyard supervisor or manager, then the Diploma of Viticulture is the perfect course for you, and for the first time TAFE NSW is offering this part-time course (over 2 years, approx. 10 hours a week) online so it can be studied from anywhere.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
- VET Student Loans available
- Held via a virtual classroom with practical study blocks at TAFE NSW Kurri Kurri
- Course starts on 26th April 2022
The nationally accredited Diploma in Viticulture gives you the skills to manage a vineyard from cuttings to grapes. Gain the skills to manage pests and diseases, water systems and soil quality on a producing vineyard. Learn the process of wine making, and how to evaluate wine from excursions to Hunter Valley wineries. This course is for people who are working in the viticulture industry and want to expand their skills and knowledge.
Enrol now HERE or call the team at TAFE on 131 601