Through the support of the NSW Government and via Investment NSW, there are a number of free export programs available to NSW Wine Exporters. Eligible NSW businesses can now apply for this support to expand in to new international markets.
There are a broad range of markets and industries covered by the initiative, with the wine industry having availability for programs associated with 'Food and Beverage'.
Applications are now open for the sessions focusing on Food & Beverage to Japan and Food & Beverage to the UAE and Middle East. These have a published closing date of 22 October, but they have agreed to extend until 29 October.
A number of NSW Wine businesses have used this program in the past and have recommended them strongly.
The Program is intensive and requires participants to be actively engaged for 2 to 6 months.
Participants will have access to:
- online workshops
- business matching
- coaching from a dedicated Export Adviser from Investment NSW
- access to the NSW Trade and Investment Commissioner in-market
- support from industry experts
- training in marketing and e-commerce.
Benefits - the Program offers participants:
- an understanding of market dynamics
- practical approaches for doing business in the target market
- opportunities to identify and engage with new customers in the target market
- opportunities for networking with global businesses and entrepreneurs
To find out more, see eligibility criteria and how to apply, visit HERE