Off the back of the highly successful Phase 1 of the ‘NSW Wine Export Partnership Program’, supported by NSW Government, we are excited to announce Phase 2, which will run from December 2022 to June 2023 and focus on the UK and Japan.
We encourage all NSW wineries to consider joining, whether you are a new or existing exporter to these markets. This program is open to new and previous participants. Deadline for registration is 1 December 2022.
The program is heavily funded by the NSW Government and managed by NSW Wine.
The overall value is $20,000 + per participant over 8 months. Participants will be required to contribute $4000 + GST, offering an amazing return on investment for a unique opportunity to increase your export sales.
WHAT WILL PHASE 2 LOOK LIKE?
The program will cover:
- Business coaching and mentoring - 4 x 1hr blocks from industry expert Simon West of Fullglass
- Prowein Dusseldorf (19-21 March 2023) - Regional booth and Masterclass
- Access to a comprehensive database of UK and Japan importers/distributors
- Participation in a UK Trade Visit (22-24 March 2023) including:
- UK NSW Wine Ambassador – access to ‘Bert Blaize’, the NSW Government’s Wine Ambassador, and his support at Prowein Dusseldorf 2023 and on the ground in the UK
- UK Trade Tasting at ‘67 Pall Mall’ – including all event costs
- UK Trade dinner with 20 x importers/distributors/retailers
- UK marketing activity (social media, education and tastings)
- Access to Public Relations company in London to raise your profile
- Japan Trade Visit (late-April) – business development visit focussed on trade events, education and tastings in line with UK visit
- Commissioned regional stories, written by well-respected writers for marketing
- An Online catalogue containing every participant in the program and accessible via QR code.
The program won’t cover:
- Travel costs including airfares and accomodation
- Sending samples to the respective markets
- Additional business coaching from Fullglass if required
1 - ACT NOW by registering to this program by clicking the button below and filling out your form. Registrations close on 1 December 2022.
2 - You will be contacted at the beginning of December if accepted to the program and an invoice will be sent to you before being formally onboard.
3 - Simon West will be in touch to start your business coaching and support your market preparation. This includes research, segments, channels, stories and brand pitch and working with you on the product ‘look book’.