POSTPONED - unfortunately the NSW DPI Viticulture Scholarships for the AWRI Advanced Viticulture Course have had to be postponed due to the current COVID situation.
We will announce as soon as possible when they will be able to take place.
As an initiative of the NSW DPI Viticulture Skills Development Program, NSW Wine and the NSW DPI are working together to offer ten scholarships to attend the AWRI Advanced Viticulture Course in 2021.
The scholarships are open to any NSW wine industry participant, whether they be a young / mid-career viticulturist who is looking to broaden their viticultural skills or a more experienced viticulturist capable of driving practice changes within their region.
The scholarships cover:
- course fees to the AWRI Advanced Viticulture Course (usually $2600)
- travel to and from Adelaide (and accommodation if required).
Preference for eligibility to the AWRI Advanced Viticulture Course will be given to:
- VineWatch subscribers
- members of the NSW WIA or regional association (or an employee of a member).
Applicants must be available to attend the AWRI Advanced Viticulture Course dates in October, including travel arrangements on either side of those dates.
How do I apply?
To apply e-mail a brief (150 words) cover letter to Angus Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining:
- reason(s) for applying
- demonstrated ability in the NSW wine industry
- future ambition
- potential benefits to the NSW wine industry
- NSW viticulture work history and awards
Click HERE for further course information and program.