EVENT MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIP
The Destination NSW Event Management Scholarship Program is now open. Do you know a budding event manager living in regional NSW?
The NSW Government, in partnership with Meetings and Events Australia (MEA), is offering up to 18 scholarships to people in regional NSW to undertake a Diploma of Event Management.
MEA’s Diploma of Event Management course has been developed by industry experts to educate and upskill those wishing to gain foundational knowledge and practical experience in the Australia events industry. Learning is available online to provide flexibility to study around work commitments.
Applications will close 8 August 2021, so apply today Event Management Scholarships | Meet in Regional NSW (meetinnsw.com.au)
WOMEN & LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarships are now available through Women & Leadership Australia to encourage more women to step into leadership roles and to support the further development of current women leaders.
Scholarships of $1000-$5000 will support participation in one of three leadership development courses designed for emerging through to senior leaders.
Apply by 10 September 2021 or find out more here Grants (wla.edu.au)
WINE TOURISM & CELLAR DOOR GRANT SCHEME
The third round of the Wine Tourism and Cellar Door Grant, providing up to $100,000 for eligible wine producers attracting visitors to wine regions is now open.
Grant applications for sales made during the 2020-21 financial year close at 5.00pm (ACDT) on Thursday 30 September 2021. Applications received after the closing time may not be considered.
To be eligible for the Cellar Door Grant, applicants must:
- be a wine or cider producer
- be a legal entity registered for GST with an active ABN
- have made at least $1,207,000 (GST exclusive) in sales of rebatable* wine in the 2020–21 financial year
- have accrued rebatable domestic cellar door sales in excess of any such sales used to meet the $1,207,000 (GST exclusive) threshold in the 2020–21 financial year
- have paid the WET on all eligible sales used as part of the application
- have owned or leased a physical cellar door in Australia in the relevant financial year and/or their related entity/ies have owned or leased a physical cellar door in Australia in the relevant financial year, and
- have a liquor licence valid in the relevant financial year.
Information on the grants, eligibility criteria, and how to apply can be found here Wine Tourism and Cellar Door Grants | Wine Australia