NSW Department of Primary Industry has designed a new AgSkilled Course called 'Apply Biosecurity Measures'.
This course is a 1-day face to face course and will be held in Pokolbin on 29 April 2022. It is fully subsidised by AgSkilled for eligible participants.
Full info on the course can be seen here
The course has been designed for vineyard workers and will teach you how to:
- identify a range of biosecurity threats to vineyard operations
- accessing and understanding a biosecurity plan
- completing risk identification and determine control measures
- identifying how to incorporate and apply control measures in their work
- completing cleaning and hygiene operations.
To apply for the course please complete the below application:
Please note, numbers are limited so if you are interested please complete as soon as possible to secure a position.