Alfresco Restart Package:
If you are a small or medium business and want to create or expand your outdoor dining/tasting area, you may be eligible for a $5,000 rebate under the NSW Government’s Alfresco Restart package.
The rebate is available to the first 5,000 eligible small or medium food and beverage businesses that register.
There are 2 steps involved in the Alfresco Restart rebate:
- Register for the rebate
- Businesses must first register to confirm their eligibility.
- Registrations will close when 5,000 businesses have successfully registered.
- Claim the rebate
- Businesses that have successfully registered can claim their rebate from late February 2022 for expenses incurred from 14 October 2021 to 30 April 2022.
- Registered businesses will receive an email when the claims process opens.
- Claims must be made by 30 April 2022.
Find out about eligibility and register HERE
Energy Efficiency Grant:
Applications are now open for energy efficiency grants – closing 18 February 2022 or when funding is exhausted.
Small and medium food and beverage manufacturers can now apply for a grant of up to $25,000 each to save money on energy bills, improve energy efficiency and adopt new energy technologies under the latest $19.9 million round of the Energy Efficient Communities (EEC) program.
Please note, the grant applications will close off early on a state-by-state basis if the funds are exhausted so don't delay in applying.
Find out more and apply HERE
More information, grant guidelines and application forms are available at www.business.gov.au/EECFB or telephone on 13 28 46.