The NSW Government, in partnership with the NSW Wine Industry Association, Investment NSW, Destination NSW and Rakuten Ichiba, has launched a new online NSW Wine Campaign in Japan.
This is a great campaign and a very practical and real way to increase the awareness of NSW’s wine offering in such an important market.
About the campaign:
- The campaign was created by Investment NSW, Destination NSW and the NSW Wine Industry Association - see the full briefing document HERE
- The NSW Wine Campaign will run on Rakuten Ichiba – find out more about Rakuten HERE
- It is a 2 month promotion (September-October 2021) of 20 NSW Wine brands, with more than 340 SKUs
- All wines already for sale in Japan and available on Rakuten
- Translated information about NSW Wine regions to educate consumers
- Supported by a welcome message from the Deputy Premier
- Using iconic NSW tourism images to create a sense of place
- JPY500 coupon to the first 400 consumers purchasing wines costing JPY3,000 or more
- Supported by media campaign in market.